What Is Backyard Revolution?
Name: Backyard Revolution
Created By: Zack Bennett
Description: Backyard Revolution is a breakthrough design in the DIY solar industry. Based on a unique, 3D solar panel design made by MIT in 2012, it has shown to eliminate energy waste lost from conventional solar panels almost entirely and generate up to DOUBLE the energy per square foot.
Popularity: Backyard Revolution has been built by over 10,000 people around the World.
Price: $39. One-time charge.
What You Get: A highly-detailed PDF copy of the plans showing you how to build it, as well as a video walking you through how to do it step-by-step.
Customer Rating: 94%
Refund Guarantee: Yes. 60-Day.
Verified Order Link: Click here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does this actually work?
- Yes, this is a legitimate MIT design. The numbers and increased efficiency are proven and verified.
- How much can I save?
- That depends on your average monthly energy usage as well as the area you live in. If you are ina sunny climate with limited energy usage, then you can see some serious savings. You can also use this solar array to keep a battery bank charged up to power a cabin.
- Is it easy to build?
- Yes. The guide is very, VERY thorough. It is also accompanied by a video walking you through step-by-step so you can follow along exactly.
- Where do you buy the materials?
- The plans include details about where to buy the materials.
- How much do the materials cost?
- The materials should cost around $200. Much better than a conventional solar panel array for $20,000.
- Where should I order from?
- Click here. This is the ONLY verified and trusted vendor for Backyard Revolution.
My husband and I decided to take the leap of faith and buy Backyard Revolution about a month ago. We’re not super handy people, so it took us a little longer than expected to build, but we got it together. It looks great, it’s an instant conversation starter, and it’s perfect for keeping an emergency battery or two charged up. No regrets, love this thing!
What an awesome family project for me and my family. We really took our time and made sure it was done right. It came out exactly how it was designed to. I was surprised how small the unit actually was, but overall very satisfied with the results. I leave it in the backyard charging the batteries during the day and when I come back from work bring it inside. The juice from the batteries are MORE than enough to power what I need before bed. Great project!
I’ve built three of these units to power my entire cabin up North. It’s not always the sunniest up there, but they get the job done, and that’s all I care about. Materials for all 3 units were right around $550. I’d much rather have these than have to worry about crunching some regular panels.
Fake. Scam. That’s what I thought when I first saw it. Then I bought the plans and built one. I ate my words when I hooked it all up. It has been outside for the last 3 months. Haven’t touched it. It’s still generating energy and powering everything I need. Amazing.
My boys and I built this last weekend. Awesome learning experience for them. They got some woodworking and electrical experience, and mom got some peace and quiet. LOL
I built one and was so impressed I actually made my friends by the plans and build one of their own. We all take them camping and I wish you could see how crazy it looks to have THREE of them side by side.